Senior DevOps (24544)
Revolutionary security product development company seeks a Senior DevOps specialist to join their growing team with the responsibility for delivering the applications and infrastructure required to support both their internal and customer facing services applications.
You should have a strong track record of working closely with engineering and product teams, working in fast moving environments where security, reliability and availability are critical.
Responsibilities will include:
- The key objectives of designing infrastructure with security and working to improve the security of existing services
- Building deploying and managing infrastructures and services as required
- Ensuring the appropriate availability, reliability and scalability of the applications and services
- Optimising workflows through automation
You will need:
- Extensive expertise in Windows Systems Admin and ideally the same in Linux
- Solid understanding of network principles, virtualisation, and fundamentals of storage
- Good understanding of secure systems and cloud applications
- Design and implement automated systems in scripting languages (Python / Ruby / PowerShell)
- Comfortable with configuration management and monitoring / logging / alert systems
You will need to be degree educated, preferably in Computer Science or a similar subject, with full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Keywords: DevOps, senior, experienced, Cloud, Windows, SysAdmin, Linux, Cambridge, security, automated
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.