Senior Windows Systems Administrator (24545)
Based in central Cambridge, this small, dynamic IT team provide hands-on support for the company’s engineers and software systems. They seek a Senior Systems Administrator to join them and provide internal customer support based on server, test, and infrastructure tasks. This may mean responding out of hours (this is done on a rotational basis).
- Degree qualified, ideally in a STEM subject.
- Demonstrable experience of Windows Server infrastructure and modern Windows clients.
- Experience with server and client hardware.
- Good exposure of virtualisation infrastructure (VMWare, Xen).
- Any experience with the following would be desirable:
- Xaas (Office 365, AWS, Azure)
- Networking (Cisco, JunosPulse)
- Security products (McAfee, Symantec)
The role requires good communication skills, experience in prioritising tasks, and providing first class support to technical people. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available.
Windows, SysAdmin, Support, Virtualisation, Server / Client, IT Infrastructure
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.