Engineering Product Specialist - 3D Design (24566)
A leading, award-wining, global software company with offices based in Cambridge is offering an opportunity for an engineer to contribute to 3D software that has visible, real world results.
You should have extensive experience with E3D and / or PDMS software and an appreciation for software development would also be very useful.
The Product Specialist will become an expert at delivering new or enhanced capability products and will be key in the design and development of leading product ranges. They will also be capable and flexible enough to work on any components from the wider design group. The role will include; establishing product requirements, task breakdown, scope planning, task setting, breakdown and estimation regular reporting and some code development. There will also be opportunities for short periods of international travel.
The right candidate will:
- Have a strong engineering background
- Be extensively experienced with E3D and/or PDMS software in a customer environment
- Have experience of writing and maintaining application software
- Be an excellent communicator
Desirable skills / experience include:
- Development experience using a high-level, object orientated language such as C#, Python or PML
- Familiar with Agile processes with particular respect to software architecture and design
You will need a good engineering degree plus full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Keywords: Engineering, Product Specialist, E3D, PDMS, Development, software Architecture, Agile
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.