Mechanical Engineer (24570)
Our client comprises a focused team of technical experts currently at an exciting stage of the company’s development. They have an innovative new design of precision product which has applications in a variety of areas, making a contribution towards people’s health and comfort. The client also has ambitious plans to expand into other areas and work alongside new customers to develop disruptive new products.
The client seeks a hands-on Mechanical Engineer who will be able to work with R&D to develop prototype devices as well as following the transfer to on-site manufacturing.
This will be a job for a calm and assured problem-solver and hands-on engineer, who will work flexibly and confidently in a small team.
The requirements are:-
- 1st or 2.1 degree from a well-ranked university in mechanical, manufacturing or production engineering, or similar discipline
- Experience in the design of components and assemblies for precision devices in reasonable volumes (ideally medical devices)
- Design using SolidWorks or similar
- Good intuitive approach to engineering with the ability to debug and improve production equipment and processes
- A strong team-working ethic with the ability to communicate well with your colleagues and customers
This is a superb opportunity to join this exciting venture at an early stage; you will work in a small and innovative team and be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Keywords: Mechanical, manufacturing, precision components, SolidWorks, prototyping, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.