Lead IC QA Engineer (24649)
This company develops high performance connectivity solutions which are used in a wide range of consumer products from a multitude of high profile manufacturers. Their technology comprises both chipsets and software which provide simple, flexible off-the-shelf answers to the complex communication needs of modern computing as well as emerging applications such as virtual reality.
Due to continued success they are now seeking an experienced and talented Hardware QA Engineer to join their development team. You would provide technical leadership to the hardware test and validation team, developing testing strategies, creating test plans, determining equipment needs, working with software engineers to create automated test scripts, and driving the verification and characterisation of products. You would take the lead in investigating failures, and providing detailed diagnostics data to the product development teams to ensure swift resolution of problems.
To succeed in this role you will need to show:
- A good degree in Electronics or similar subject from a well-respected university.
- Significant experience in verifying and characterising ASICs and USB components including PVT testing.
- Adept in the use of test equipment such as signal generators, logic analysers and oscilloscopes.
- Comfortable taking the lead and driving test campaigns and failure investigations.
- Solid Python coding skills for authoring test scripts
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Cambridge, Technical Lead, Hardware Test, System Test, IC, ASIC, Verification, PVT.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.