Technical Solutions Architect (24736)
An industry-leading financial services and software provider is seeking an experienced Technical Solutions Architect to work closely with software developers, customers, and system analysts to deliver powerful investment, accounting or payment systems to multi-national clients.
Successful Technical Solutions Architect CVs will be able to demonstrate:
- commercial experience developing large-scale Unix / Oracle-based enterprise systems;
- a sound understanding of database analysis and design, including integration to external products;
- strong working knowledge of Oracle SQL and ideally also Pro*C;
- prior experience working in a financial services / payments environment;
- a strong theoretical background, degree educated in Computer or Systems Engineering (or similar) from a top-ranking university, ideally with a number of relevant modules.
Liaising with many facets of a business, the Technical Solutions Architect will need to possess excellent communication skills as well, and be at home working with both on- and off-shore teams and co-ordinating projects across a number of technical groups. Candidates will also need to possess the existing permission to work in the UK without restrictions or requiring sponsorship.
The successful Technical Solutions Architect will enjoy a strong salary and benefits package, working in modern and comfortable offices within easy reach of the M25 in East Surrey. With excellent links by road and rail, this company is in an ideal location for anyone commuting across the South East.
If you think this looks like the right opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to ECM Selection now. Or if you know someone for whom this would be ideal, why not refer them to us via: http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for the opportunity to gain £250. Whilst we can only progress the most suitable candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Keywords: Technical Solutions, Architect, databases, Oracle, SQL, finance, London,
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.