Software Engineer (24755)
This forward-thinking, progressive company is looking to recruit within their development team, and seek bright developers with a strong aptitude to learn new technologies, bring fresh ideas to the table and contribute to innovative software solutions. The team is keen on developers who enjoy working on real-world, applied business problems as they create tools that are used within healthcare systems in large disparate organisations.
- A strong track record – with a couple of software projects under your belt, excellent academics are expected (you will have already graduated with a 1st / 2.1 in maths, physics, computer science from a top ranking university); however your academic achievements are less important if you can demonstrate a broader range of complex Enterprise / Cloud software projects builds and deployments.
- Aptitude to pick up technologies – learning fast and taking a systematic approach to engineering is important.
- Understanding how to deliver projects – focussing on deliverables is more important that the fastest or most elaborate algorithm. A KISS approach is taken on their projects.
- Demonstrable software skills and experience – use of languages and frameworks in their technology stack would be useful but the propensity to develop well-written, version controlled software is more important.
- Any experience with web technologies, deployment, CI / CD, or databases would be highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this company as they take the next step in their company growth plans. You’ll work with smart people on interesting problems and deliver tools that have a real impact to people in healthcare. There’s the opportunity to grow your career with them and be rewarded with an excellent remunerations package.
Keywords: Software Engineers, Developers, Technology Agnostics, Project Oriented, Version Controlled, Enterprise, Cloud, Desktop, Windows, Graduate / PhD
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.