Team Lead, IT Systems (24789)
This successful Cambridge technology company develops industry-leading networking hardware and software. As their business has grown, so has their need to responsive highly capable IT infrastructure, and there is now an opportunity for a bright and ambitious engineer to lead the IT team in delivering this.
- Team leadership, team building, and line managing the IT team
- Work collaboratively with domain experts to ensure top-notch IT security
- Provide support for IT Systems, both on-site, and for remote users
- Source, provision and maintain IT systems
To succeed your CV should demonstrate your expertise in:
- Windows versions, Linux and Mac OSX
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory
- Networking skills including: Switch setup, VLAN configuration, Wi-fi, Firewalls, VPNs, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, cabling and patching
- In-depth Linux knowledge
- VMware ESX
Our client is based in central Cambridge; they boast a flexible and rewarding working culture with a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Overall, this is a good chance to join a successful tech company with stable finances and a good range of technologies to build your career and keep your skillset at the leading edge.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: IT Services, Team Lead, Cambridge, Network Admin, IT Security, Office 365, Active Directory.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.