Software Applications Engineer (24799)
An early stage opportunity with a Cambridge company developing breakthrough audio technology that will make a real difference to people’s lives.
Our client has ambitious expansion plans and this is your chance to join at a very early stage.
You’ll be the bridge between the technical team and our client’s customers, providing hands-on technical assistance to end users while also working in house with software engineers to help specify and improve products. Your role will include a number of different elements such as:
- Software integration - in house or on customer sites
- Installing and testing technology as required to ensure successful deployments and evaluations
- Understanding customers’ problems and constraints and providing feedback to the team
- Producing customer documentation for
- Providing technical training
- Working within the technical team on software development for new and existing products
You can offer:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good software development experience within a commercial environment
- C/C++ and Python
- Previous experience of working with customers
- Ability to travel worldwide for short periods, possibly at short notice
And in terms of personality, you’ll need a ‘can do’ attitude – you’re someone who’s prepared to pitch in and get things done, in a fast-moving environment.
This is your chance to join an exciting startup and share in their success – in addition to a competitive salary, stock options are on offer.
The role might suit a developer keen to have more customer involvement.
Contact ECM directly now to find out more!
Keywords: Software Applications Engineer, pre-sales, post-sales, installation, integration, testing, travel, startup, development, C, C++, Python software, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.