FPGA Engineer (24807)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up implementing image processing algorithms within an FPGA. The application area is photos however a video background may be of interest to them.
As the FPGA engineer you will have good experience developing FPGAs and SoC designs. Your fundamental design skills can be backed up by a top engineering degree from a well-known and respected university. Further in your career so far you will have gained experience in most of the following:
- Excellent knowledge of FPGA synthesis tools (Xilinx, Altera)
- Previous experience in the design of FPGA SoC and vendor IP integration
- Good working knowledge of system integration and bring up on FPGA
- Implementing efficient image processing algorithms or similar
- Experience of scripting tools and able to translate C++ algorithms
- A good understanding of low power design - Power Performance and Area (PPA)
You will join an expanding team of friendly, dedicated developers working in an extremely modern, welcoming work environment. The company plan is focused around technical success creating a leading solution.
There is also a complementary ASIC role should your skills be more in that direction.
Keywords: FPGA, SoC, RTL simulation, System Verilog, Verilog, VHDL, UVM, memory subsystems, AXI, MATLAB, C/C++, scripting, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.