Full Stack Developer (24820)
A recent start-up, this company has quickly grown to be one of the main players in a specific area of the finance sector. Their technology is quickly becoming the de facto standard platform for analysing financial data and helping buyers make informed decisions about purchases and financing. They are now seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their team based in central-London offices.
Successful Full Stack Developer CVs will demonstrate:
- Significant commercial full stack development experience in a Java / Groovy environment;
- a good knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), ideally for transaction systems;
- design of microservices and APIs for cloud / online platforms;
- confidence with CI/CD environments, including Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, or similar tools;
- experience with team leadership and mentoring other developers, alongside working with product managers and clients;
- a strong technical background, with a 2.1 honours degree in Computer Science (or related subject) from a top-ranking university.
Candidates should also possess existing permission to work in the UK, without restrictions or the need for sponsorship, already in place before applying.
Joining this company, the successful Full Stack Developer will enjoy developing a wide variety of services and functionality for both server and client-side. As the company adds new features to its software, there is scope to work and tackle some interesting technical challenges to develop a robust and secure service.
On offer for the successful applicant is a generous remuneration package with plenty of perks and benefits. The Full Stack Developer will be based in trendy central-London offices close to major city centre attractions and nightlife, with excellent links by public transport from across London.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection to find out more. Whilst we can only progress candidates that most closely match our clients’ requirements, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or why not recommend a friend for the opportunity to gain £250. Details at: http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: full stack, Java, web services, APIs, transactions, finance, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.