Embedded Engineer, Experienced to Senior (24835)
This role gives the chance to apply your significant embedded software skills to implement advanced control algorithms for cutting edge, precision electro-mechanical systems. You’ll join a friendly collaborative Cambridge team on diverse projects with good career opportunities.
The company are experts in advanced control systems for precision miniature technology.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 1st Class or 2:1 BSc or BEng in Electronic Engineering or other relevant degree course from a top university
- 5 years’ demonstrable industrial experience and achievements
- 5 years’ experience in embedded programming of microcontrollers
- 5 years’ C/C++ development
- Designing to requirement specifications
- Creating technical documentation
- Writing specifications
- Experience in mentoring more junior engineers
- Defect tracking and peer review
- Use of Python
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Board-level debug and test
- Use of oscilloscopes
- System-level architectural design
Other skills of interest:
- MatLab or Simulink experience
- Appreciation of Agile development methods
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Closed loop control system design and development
- Transferring new technology into mass production
An excellent salary, competitive benefits and good prospects are on offer to the right person. A wide range of experience levels will be considered.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.