Medical Support Scientist Coordinator (24841)
Working closely with dedicated engineering teams and scientists, the Medical Support Scientist Coordinator will be instrumental in developing protocols, regulatory documentation and overall demonstrable processes to deliver projects complying with medical standards. The role will require management of external teams and test houses to support investigations.
- Degree in medical devices or life sciences.
- Understanding of microbiology, toxicology and / or biocompatibility (either academic projects or industry experience).
- Exposure to surgical protocols and relevant tools would be highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organisational skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong communication skills – must be able to work with a variety of stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading medical device engineering team and in return be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package.
Keywords: Documentation, Medical Standards, Microbiology / Toxicology / Biocompatibility, Project Management
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.