Senior Embedded Engineer (24886)
This senior embedded role will involve developing low-level code in C, C++ and assembler, running either as bare-metal applications or under an RTOS.
Working on our client’s data streaming technology, you would have ample opportunity for getting hands-on with hardware: prototyping, bringing up boards, and resolving any teething problems. You would be involved with a wide range of communication protocols and technologies and this would be a great opportunity to build on your already-impressive skill set.
On top of this, our client offers a flexible work environment with a strong emphasis on Agile development, competitive remuneration, and excellent benefits package.
The successful applicant will be able to show:
- A 1st of 2:1 in a relevant subject such as Computer Science or Electronics from a well-respected university.
- Excellent coding skills in C, Assembler, and C++
- Substantial experience in developing high performance, resource limited embedded applications
- A confident, hands-on approach to prototyping, debugging and bringing up hardware
- Experience of any of the following skills would be advantageous: USB, PCIe, Ethernet, WiFi (802.11), HDMI or DisplayPort
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Embedded, C, C++, Assembler, Consumer Electronics, Cambridge, RTOS, Bare Metal.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.