Senior Mechanical Engineer (25001)
Based at their open-planned offices and workshops, this progressive, forward-thinking company have embraced a cooperative approach to their consultancy – with a strong user-experience focus to their projects. They instil a team-centric attitude with the recognition that their successes are due to their employees.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join them – with key responsibilities including design and development, brainstorming ideas, prototyping, risk analysis, testing and client meetings.
- Degree in Engineering or Product Design from a well-regarded university (must have good understanding of mechanical first principles).
- Significant experience in hand-held or desktop sized mechanical products including a proven track record in device development from concept to manufacture.
- Experience working in development of medical devices (or products within a highly regulated sector (aerospace, automotive, defence).
- Experience of high volume manufacture.
- Experience with 3D and 2D CAD (ideally SolidWorks).
- Demonstrable experience in technical analysis including relevant maths modelling.
- Further experience working in a consultancy would be desirable.
This is a senior role, so any additional exposure / experience of project management, budgeting, or business development for technical projects would be beneficial. Good communication skills are expected.
In return, an excellent remuneration package is available including a wide range of benefits.
Keywords: Mechanical Engineering, SolidWorks, Consultancy, ISO13485, Medical Devices, Prototyping to Manufacture
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.