Electronics Design Lead (25003)
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer looking to join a dynamic team working on Medical Technology products? You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your leadership and technical skills, whilst working on a variety of multi-disciplinary development projects, from proof-of-concept to market launch.
Your responsibilities will include leading the electronics design on complex, multi-disciplinary projects from a range of medical device industries including surgical systems and tools, life science instruments and consumer medical devices, being responsible for various hands-on electronic design tasks in mixed signal electronic designs. This will include embedded electronics, analogue signal conditioning, and connectivity applications.
- A top degree in electronics or related subjects
- Experience in mixed signal electronic circuit design
- Understanding of product development cycle and system engineering approach
- Experience gained in a technical team lead role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a specific area related to a segment of medical industry
- Experience in working to regulatory standards (knowledge of key medical standards of ISO 13485, IEC 60601 / 61010 is desirable but not essential)
- Programming skills (embedded C, Python or similar languages)
- Experience with PCB design tools (Altium, Mentor Graphics)
- PhD degree, hobby or general interest with a technical or commercial relevance
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.