SysAdmin / DevOps (25034)
This is an exciting opportunity to apply and develop your Sys-Admin and DevOps skills in a uniquely challenging and rewarding environment.
Our client is looking for someone with a creative flair for solving complex problems; a pragmatist who also appreciates elegant solutions. With at times unpredictable demands for your support from a wide variety of project teams, you’ll need excellent communication and time management skills. Alongside this, they are looking for someone with:
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Good understanding of network engineering
- Keenness to learn new skills, and above all, a positive, can-do attitude
Desirable skills / experience include:
- Good degree in a technical subject
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, S3 or other relevant frameworks
- Experience with Python
- Experience managing a cluster of systems
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and technology
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.