Applications Engineer (25071)
An exciting opportunity working for a leading software / engineering company. Solving challenging data analysis and modelling problems for a breadth of applications including: data analytics, signal and image processing, computational biology and finance.
- First class degree from a top university, in a technical subject e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
- 3 years of professional work experience or a PhD
- Experience of using MATLAB
- Programming experience in other languages, e.g. in C, C++, C#, Java, Python
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a client facing role with some travel (mostly in the UK but occasionally internationally).
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.