Maths Modelling – Sales Engineer (25089)
Some people gravitate to technical problems (working on theoretical applications), whilst others enjoy the subject matter but want a more commercially-minded role. We are looking for that latter person to join as a Sales Engineer. The products are specialised maths modelling tools that are applicable in a wide range of uses including: microfluidics; semiconductor physics; electromagnetics; and space communications. In this role, you would take account responsibilities; follow up lead qualifications; and develop new customers. You would work collaboratively within a supportive sales and engineering team.
- Degree qualified graduate in engineering, applied maths, physical sciences or life sciences.
- Good communications skills – will have a natural predisposition in presenting (possibly teaching) both in written and spoken form. Experience of public speaking would be desirable.
- Experience in proactive sales (ideally technical products) which should include approaching customers and understanding their needs (not transactional sales).
- Good time management skills.
- Able to travel on occasion.
- Interest in engineering and underlying principles of technology.
- Exposure to mathematical modelling would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to start a technical sales role. The company support careers and provide an excellent remunerations package including flexible working hours, company pension and professional and personal development.
Keywords: Graduate / Junior, Sales, Account Management, Technical, Maths Modelling
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.