Developer Tools and Systems Engineer (25115)
One of the foremost companies in cybersecurity is seeking a developer with an interest and expertise in developers’ coding infrastructure, tools and build systems. Working across Linux, Windows and Unix you’ll be working on these systems and will enjoy working in a focused dev ops team to make them the best they can be.
- Commercial development experience
- Experience (commercial, open source or otherwise) specifically working in areas such as infrastructure, tools and build systems to a professional standard
- Programming language experience in Python and/or C / C++, and bash
- Ideally, experience developing for Linux and Windows – any Unix (e.g. HP-UX) experience an additional bonus
- A familiarity with Agile development processes and tools plus Jira (or similar) and ideally other tools within the Atlassian suite
In return for your efforts, the company offers a competitive salary according to experience, and a good and flexible benefits package. Their modern office in central Cambridge has some parking in addition to cycle racks and showers on site.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250 – see http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.