Senior Machine Learning Engineer (25156)
Join a truly exceptional high-tech product company whose technologies make an appreciable difference to people’s lives. Since they are building a skilled data science and machine learning team, to take advantage of the diverse real-world data they have from clients, they are seeking a skilled machine learning engineer – or machine learning scientist – to join them.
Your machine learning knowledge and experience will permit you to ask and answer a range of vital questions, and the answers will shape the company’s future endeavours. Dedicated data engineers in the team will provide you with a tailored platform for machine learning and data science, and this can be shaped to fit your needs. You will have significant input both in terms of technical decisions and overall strategy.
You’ll bring your:
- PhD and good degree in relevant subject areas from top universities;
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning across areas such as SVMs, deep learning, supervised learning and reinforcement learning
- Practical data-oriented skills including curation of diverse datasets (telemetric, visual and clinical data are all relevant)
- Experience using machine learning with realistic, diverse data and fully-fledged systems to ask and answer real-world questions – this may be commercial, or may have been for research, but in any case this will have been expansive and pragmatic work with practical results
And several of:
- Extensive design experience for deep learning networks
- Experience using cloud technologies specifically addressing machine learning, on AWS or Azure
- Expertise applying machine learning to computer vision
- Proficiency with Python (or Scala, or equivalent) and libraries including / comparable to NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Tensorflow and PyTorch
- Knowledge of big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
- Applied knowledge of Bayesian techniques
- Agile (ideally Scrum) practices, enough knowledge to work independently and collaborate closely, and an appreciation of data security, regulatory and ethical concerns
This is an opportunity for either a machine learning expert with significant experience or for an up and coming machine learning practitioner ready to step into a senior role. A generous salary and package are on offer as well as the chance to be a pivotal influence on this growing team.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.