Senior Applications Engineer (25187)
As an effective Applications Engineer, you must have good knowledge of hardware design and verification languages including Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog and others. You will act as the conduit between customers and software engineers, dealing with technical support issues; this could be via phone, email or at a customer’s site.
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or similar is required
- Existing experience in an applications role for ASIC design
- Strong Place and Route and Static Timing Analysis knowledge
- A working knowledge of UNIX/Linux, shell and TCL/TK programming/scripting
- Excellent communication skills and a solid “commercial bent”, you will have an impressive ability to deliver technical presentations as part of the pre-sales process
The role will include travel to customer locations throughout Europe and occasionally to USA. You will be a keen and clear communicator who is comfortable supporting technical sales campaigns and working with Marketing to determine future product direction.
Keywords: FAE, Timing, Logical and Physical Verification, Linux, Shell and TCL/TK scripting, Technical Support, Sales / Marketing Campaigns, M4 corridor
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.