Principal RF & Antenna Engineer (25193)
This is a role for a very experienced RF Electronics Engineer capable of:
- Designing discrete RF electronic circuits
- Designing custom antennas to solve challenging problems
- Prototype and de-risking
- Pushing the envelope of what is possible
- Thinking of innovative ways to solve difficult problems
You would be backed up by tools and experience to accomplish this, with an established team of Engineers for you to join and learn from, along with state-of-the-art equipment.
As a Senior RF Engineer you would be responsible for the technical delivery of the RF aspects of a client project. Projects have a very broad span, all the way from ideas generation, specification, de-risking, implementation, prototype, verification, transfer to manufacture and so on. You could be involved in some or all of these stages depending on a project.
Along with a top degree from a leading university you will have:
- Analogue and RF Electronics design experience. e.g. RF LNAs, PA design and associated circuit
- Antenna design experience
- Hands on lab experience including prototyping and test equipment
- Great communications skills – to both fellow team members and clients
- Genuine passion for engineering
Desirable requirements include:
- Experience with simulation tools such as CST and/or HFSS for custom antenna design
- Experience with general circuit simulation tools and RF simulations tools such as MWO or ADS
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.