Software Lead (25202)
With one of Cambridge’s fastest growing companies developing cutting-edge medical technology that will benefit millions of people’s lives.
Our client is already a big success story and is at an exciting stage in their further growth. In this key role, you will:
- lead a powerful team, helping them to deliver high quality software to deadlines
- provide technical direction to the design process and report on progress as appropriate
You will have at least a 2.1 Honours from a top university (Russell Group standard) in Computer Science, Engineering Science, Maths or Physics. You must also have strong software development experience with excellent problem solving skills demonstrated throughout the design process, working in an Agile environment.
Your CV can show a history of supporting and developing more junior engineers. Valuable skills/experience include:
- real time embedded systems using both bare metal and RTOS architectures
- high reliability systems (eg Functional Safety / IEC 61508 or Software for Medical Devices / IEC 62304)
- working to specific coding standards for safety, such as MISRA C or High Integrity C++
This is an fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic development environment at the cutting edge of technology.
Contact ECM directly now to get the best chance of securing an interview. We know what our clients REALLY look for and can help you tailor your CV. We will get your CV into the right hands and help from initial interview through to offer stage.
Keywords: lead software engineer, 2.1, 1st, C, C++, embedded, CompSci, principal software developer, medtech, medical technology, Agile, embedded, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.