Are you an experienced ‘hands-on’ experimental Physicist, looking to work on exciting projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors? Our client are looking for someone who has a passion for technology and can use a combination of innovation, flexibility and technical excellence, working to demanding requirements and tight development timescales.
- 2.1 or above, (ideally a PhD) in Physics from a top university
- 3+ years industrial, commercial or postdoctoral experience
- Specific expertise in areas such as sensors, instrumentation, electronics, acoustics, or complex electro-mechanics
- A passionate experimentalist with a proven ability to develop novel systems in the lab
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with other disciplines required for product development such as mechanical engineering, software, electronics etc.
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary teams and multi-tasking across projects
This is a great opportunity to work across the full product development lifecycle, from new concept generation, through prototyping and full product development, to transfer to manufacture.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.