Software Developer (25263)
Software Developers - interested in open source technologies? Are you looking for a company on the crest of the next wave of technology? Are you the type of Software Developer who would like to see their work translated into real physical products?
This is an opportunity to work in a friendly, customer focussed team, developing industry leading software for 3D printing. The Software Developer will be a self-starter, enthusiastic to stretch themselves and take on learning new skills and programming languages in a supportive and encouraging environment. You may have experience with CAD programming, graphics programming or computational geometry.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- A good technical degree in a subject such as Computer Science or Maths
- Skilled in writing code that is testable, resilient and documented with effective unit and integration tests
- Experience with using open source technologies such as WebGL, React and TypeScript
- The ability to work effectively in a team
Ideally the Software Developer would also have:
- Experience in CAD programing, geometric modelling, graphics programming, computational geometry
Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship will also be required.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.