Scrum Master - Python Test Tools (25363)
In this Scrum Master role you will lead a small team of Python developers in creating tools to support testing and commissioning of complex electromechanical equipment. Using Agile Scrum principles you will prioritize and schedule work for your team in collaboration with engineers and stakeholders, and monitor the progress against challenging time and quality targets. The output of your team will ensure that this life-changing medical technology meets the highest standards of safety and reliability.
You would be joining one of Cambridge’s most exciting companies and helping to push the boundaries of technology in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our client offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.
As the Scrum Master, you will be a proactive leader, capable of inspiring and motivating your team, but also someone who enjoys getting involved in the rapidly evolving technology being developed. You will tackle problems as they arise with the tact and determination which epitomises a good Scrum Master, keeping progress on track, and championing best practise within your team.
To thrive within this challenging role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in a suitable STEM subject from a leading university
- Broad technical skills spanning software and electronics
- Significant experience in developing safety-related software within a regulated industry
- A demonstrable understanding of the Python language including database and user interface development
- A thorough understanding of the principles of Agile and the software development life-cycle (SDLC), as well as practical experience of applying Agile principles to software development as a Scrum Master.
This is definitely a role for an experienced Scrum Master who relishes a challenge, and who wants to make a positive impact upon the world of tomorrow.
Does this sound like you?
If so, send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile, Team Lead, regulated, Cambridge, medical devices, Python.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.