Spring Developer – Enterprise Java, Hibernate / JPA, JBDC, databases, SQL, Agile / Scrum. Central Cambridge, c£45,000.
An enthusiastic Spring Java Developer is needed to join this growing technology company. Having relocated their offices to central Cambridge due to expansion of their teams, our client is looking to further grow. The Java Developer will adopt Agile / Scrum practises to design, develop and maintain software – writing production code for smart enterprise applications.
- Commercial Enterprise Java software development experience using Spring.
- Experience of Hibernate / JPA frameworks and JBDC connectivity to databases.
- Prior use of SQL (ideally MySQL).
- Project experience developing in Scrum / Test driven teams
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, messaging or protocol servers is desirable.
As well as working on some really smart applications, you will be remunerated with an excellent salary, and work with some really innovative and entrepreneurial people in their new office space. Offices are easily reachable by train and public transport. APPLY NOW for this sought after position. Spring Developer – Enterprise Java, Hibernate / JPA, JBDC, databases, SQL, Agile / Scrum. Central Cambridge, c£45,000.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.