Senior Mechanical / Product Development Engineer (22174)
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Senior Mechanical / Product Development Engineer to work on innovative products for the consumer marketplace with an established international company who are a respected leader in their field. This role offers excellent career development prospects, extensive training opportunities and the opportunity to work on the design and development of high-volume next-generation consumer products.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, you should have proven experience of across the complete life cycle for electro-mechanical oriented products.
Ideally, your skills and experience should include many of the following:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or a similar area, with exposure to electrical / electronic packaging or electro-mechanical product design.
- Solid commercial experience in the design and development of high volume products preferably in consumer goods
- Ideally, some team leadership / management ability
- Experience of complex injection moulding
- Excellent competency in using CAD design packages
- A passion for problem solving
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop an international career within a highly known and successful global company.
In addition to a competitive salary, the role offers an extensive benefits package including pension, generous holiday entitlements and extensive training opportunities.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.