Programme Manager (22246)
As a programme manager you will manage multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled and talented engineers and scientists to deliver exceptional and novel world class medical products. This role provides an opportunity to be challenged and stimulated by your work, and to significantly develop your career.
Working closely with other senior managers and technical leads, you will help to develop new business
opportunities around the world turning them into the delivery of successful development programmes, with a wide variety of existing and prospective clients. Taking full responsibility for delivering the agreed objectives within the authorised time and budget constraints, you will run programmes that often have to surmount considerable technical challenges.
To meet the requirements of this role you must have:
- A proven track record in the successful delivery of large and complex multi-disciplinary device
- development projects within a regulated environment
- An excellent degree within an engineering or relevant scientific discipline
- Experience of managing risk and timeline on development projects with considerable novel content
- A background in product development from concept through to launch including scale up and transfer to manufacture
In addition, candidates should ideally be able to show:-
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary teams, often across different client sites and worldwide
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A self-motivated team player who is highly enthusiastic about the medical technology product
- development area
- An excellent understanding of medical device development processes compliant with ISO 13485, QSR or experience of a similarly regulated environment
- Experience in diagnostics, drug delivery, surgical devices or pharmaceuticals either within a product company or consultancy with direct experience of device development
This is an excellent opportunity to manage projects that deliver ground breaking, innovative and challenging technical solutions within a diverse and exciting medical field.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.