Our client is an established, growing software house providing solutions to one of the biggest global industry sectors. And it's a great place to work!
They are committed to excellence, with a high percentage of revenue being reinvested in R&D.
Due to growth, they are now seeking bright, talented software engineers to join their group designing and implementing their world-leading toolsets. This Senior C# Developer role can include customer-facing aspects so you’ll need to be a good communicator.
- Commercial experience of C# programming
- Deep knowledge of the .NET framework
- Strong engineering, scientific or mathematical background (good degree required)
- Experience of development as part of a team
- Unit testing (TDD) and continuous integration (CI)
- High-performance multi-threaded code
- Code profiling tools, eg Visual Studio Profiler, AQtime, dotTrace or ANTS
- TFS or other source control systems
Above all, our clients are looking for people who are bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated, who will integrate well with the existing team.
They offer a relaxed yet professional and supportive work environment, and excellent benefits, helping to make this a superb opportunity to join an industry leader and be part of their success.
Contact us now to find out more.
Senior C# Developer, .software engineer, NET, unit testing, TDD, continuous integration, CI, high performance, multi-threading, code profiling, Visual Studio Profiler, AQtime, dotTrace, ANTS, TFS, source control systems, Resharper, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.