Senior QA Engineer, Medical Devices (22988)
Are you an experienced and well qualified QA engineer with experience in the FDA / ISO approval of medical devices and pharmaceutical technology?
This top Cambridge company develop highly innovative products and devices for leading clients around the globe. They are seeking an experienced full time QA engineer to join their team.
You will have:
- A top degree in a physical science or relevant engineering discipline from a well- regarded university
- Years of experience commercially in the approval process for medical devices, EU or US, including relevant FDA and/or ISO regulations
- An understanding of the importance of internal/external design history auditing and related processes
- Strong verification and validation skills
- Excellent communication ability, both verbal and written
This role will require – all expenses paid – travel for a few days each month on business, both in the UK and abroad.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we would be pleased to hear from you and we do review every CV and endeavour to respond to everyone.
If you know someone this role would suit, and you have a scientific/engineering background, register with ECM yourself and recommend them to us for £250 – details at http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: medical devices, pharmaceuticals, consultancy, FDA and ISO regulations, DHF
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.