This well-regarded Cambridge-based company creates powerful software tools for use in medical and biotechnology sectors. Their products help accelerate discovery and innovation of new technologies, integrating everything from initial R&D analysis and computer simulation, through to design of scale-up, resource co-ordination, quality assurance protocols and manufacturing.
They’re seeking a Web Application Developer, confident working with modern front-end web technologies in a product-focussed environment.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- proven experience with Web Application Development (ideally commercial);
- excellent knowledge of frameworks: Angular, Bootstrap;
- a sound academic background: 2.i or above in Computer Science (or similar) from a top-ranked university.
Furthermore, the following would be highly desirable:
- experience of Java / J2EE development;
- familiarity with Agile environments (particularly test-driven development, TDD);
- development of: mobile web applications, cloud services or UX design,
- interested in / passionate about new biotechnologies and medical innovations.
With a good salary and package, and a host of competitive benefits and amenities working in a modern Cambridge office, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent working environment whilst contributing to products that will really help make a difference to people worldwide. If you’ve got the requisite skills and experience, do get in touch!
Not quite the right role for you, but know someone who’d be spot on? Why not recommend a friend? http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend – £250 on offer if we place them with our clients!