Our client is an early stage company developing the next generation of debuggers and related solutions software for complex SoCs.
They are looking for a bright, committed Software Engineer to work on developing their range of software, integration with third party tools, demo development, customer support, and to help shape their novel silicon IP.
- Software development using higher level languages such as C, C++, C# or Java
- Excellent scripting skills, eg Python
- A good appreciation of how software interacts with the underlying hardware
- Some knowledge of RTL languages like Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL
- Experience writing software plugins for Eclipse or building GNU tools
The role is open to candidates with a good university degree and any level of industrial experience provided a keen interest in the application area can be demonstrated.
Keywords: software engineer, SoC, system on chip, silicon, debuggers, C, C++, C#, Java, scripting, Python, Perl, embedded systems, real-time, electronics, hardware interface, RTL, Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL, plugins, Eclipse, GNU tools, software development, Cambridge