Senior Electronics Consultant (23275)
Our client is looking for a highly experienced electronics design engineer to join their team within the Medical Technology Division as a Senior Technology Consultant.
Here, they thrive on the challenges arising from the development of innovative medical devices, often incorporating yet-to-be-solved technical problems.
Their work ranges from undertaking complete product developments from concept to market, to providing consulting services on technology, strategy or development processes.
Apply now if you’re looking to:
- Have the opportunity to join a growing and successful company with a well-known design pedigree, where taking on new responsibilities is highly encouraged.
- Make a real difference to the quality of life of people around the world.
- Learn about cutting-edge technologies and develop your professional skills whilst working on a variety of technically challenging projects.
- Become part of a group of talented engineers with a passion for electronics where you can thrive and realise your potential.
- Lead innovative product development projects requiring creativity, flexibility, and a balanced mix of dedication and tenacity.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Excellent academic record including a relevant degree from a top university.
- Wide range of electronics skills backed up by a strong understanding of the fundamentals in electronics and physics.
- Delivered successful development projects in a leadership role, preferably targeting applications within the medical industry.
- Experience with complex, mixed signal electronics designs with a broad knowledge of embedded electronics, analogue signal conditioning, and connectivity applications.
- Substantial experience in the medical device industry with a track record of working to ISO 13485 and IEC 60601 standards.
- Excellent communication skills to present to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Significant experience in interacting with clients over the full development cycle.
You may also have:
- A PhD degree in a relevant research area.
- Significant experience in a specific area related to a drug delivery device, surgical products, connected medical devices, or high-performance diagnostic instrumentation.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.