(Senior) DevOps Engineer (23424)
A progressive-thinking DevOps Engineer is wanted by our client – an expanding, financially secure start-up company based in Cambridge. They are developing a leading automation platform used in medical and health applications and are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support and develop automated build and test systems and configure IT management solutions that are fundamental for their overall technology product.
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths or similar with significant industry experience.
- Strong programming and scripting skills with Python (and Bash, SQL or C / C++).
- Project familiarity with different operating systems (Linux and Windows), including Linux configurations.
- Experience with continuous integration / testing systems (ideally TeamCity).
- Practical knowledge of cloud deployment (preferably AWS) and physical servers.
Interested candidates must evidence a get-up and go attitude that would fit well with other potential colleagues. First-rate problem solving skills and good attention to detail is also a must. In return, as well as an excellent remuneration package including pension and performance related bonus, they have fostered an excellent company culture including team events and work in a smart-casual environment.
Sys Admin, Linux, Windows Server, Python, AWS, CI / CT, TeamCity, Cloud Deployment
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.