Consultant Data Scientist / Data Engineer (23445)
Are you an experienced data scientist with strong analytical skills, extensive knowledge of statistics, and are you a prolific programmer? This top consultancy is keen to find a Data Scientist / Data Engineer with this balance of skills, and with specific experience of relevant technologies.
You will have:
- Data-oriented commercial experience, and good degree in a relevant scientific subject from a top university, and strong A-levels especially including mathematics with statistics
- A professional demeanour and an interest in working closely with clients
- Experience of statistical modelling and model development/selection
- Substantial programming experience in Python, Java, Scala or F#
- Statistical programming in R or MATLAB
- Experience with Hadoop or a comparable data science platform
And one or more of (formally, or through personal interest projects):
Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Spark; experience with NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch; proven ability developing AI; or practical electronics.
This successful consultancy has considerable expertise working with high-tech data-producing devices and the Internet of Things. You’ll work with smart engineers and scientists with diverse backgrounds, on the next generation of devices and connected systems, some of which may prove to be household names.
This is a rare opportunity for Data Scientist or Data Engineer to make an impact. If you’d like to be considered, do send your CV directly to ECM Selection – we read every CV, can only put forward the top few candidates, but would be keen to hear from you.
Keywords: PhD, data science, statistics, machine learning, NoSQL, Python, R
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.