Production Manager (23457)
A well-funded, expanding recent London start-up whose founders have an impressive pedigree of driving leading edge developments seek a Production Manager. They develop hardware/software security solutions for use in consumer and commercial computing and mobile device markets.
As a Production Manager you will have a technical degree and sufficient commercial experience to be able to pick up all aspects of production within a small high tech company. This would be shown by experience in scaling up production of electronic product into significant volumes over a short period, especially:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in high-end PCB production (multi-gigabit signalling, 0.4mm pitch BGAs)
- History of building strong relationships with CEMs and delivering systems on time and on budget
- Experience of managing other engineers, technicians and contractors to achieve a smooth production pipeline
The following would prove beneficial:
- Knowledge of sheet metal, machining and other mechanical manufacturing
- Experience with overseas suppliers and CEMs
- Understanding of cost reduction techniques in hardware design
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and passionate Production Manager to join a dynamic and challenging team, developing technologies key to the growth of the internet / mobile communications and security markets. Looking forward you will be able to introduce and develop new processes for managing all aspects of production and the extended supply chain – as well as developing a high performing team as the company scales.
Keywords: PCB build, Prototype builds, Mass production, CEMs management, ERP, Test, Quality targets, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.