This fast growing start-up, founded in Cambridge in recent years, is reaching critical mass and needs high quality engineers to further the business of the company. Having already received an award for their first product, and with good investment and products on the shelves of leading retailers, they are now in the phase of producing new benevolent products across Internet of Things connected devices and smart accompanying applications.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will develop embedded software to run on their next generation of connected devices. You will get to work closely with the CTO to craft new algorithms, and with fellow developers working on software in the cloud and mobile apps.
You will bring:
- A good degree in software engineering or electronics
- Expertise in embedded C coding, evidenced through commercial work, academic work and/or personal projects (the more the better)
- A hands-on attitude; you’ll enjoy working with prototype hardware and on product development from conception to delivery
- A good understanding of computer science, its impact on embedded C programming, and of commercial embedded software development practices
- Confidence, humility and enthusiasm for next generation technology and connected devices
You will also need full existing permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
This is a rare opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to get in at the ground floor in a promising and successful startup. If you’d like to be considered, do send your CV directly to ECM Selection – we read every CV, can only put forward the top few candidates, but would be keen to hear from you.
Keywords: Embedded C, IoT, startup, connected devices, graduate, experienced
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.