Human Factors Engineer (23463)
This is a fantastic position for a Human Factors Engineer to increase their knowledge of formative and summative usability studies used in medical systems. You will play a major role in lowering the risk to patients associated with user errors and misuse of this clinical system.
In this new role, you will join an existing team of mechanical, software and electronics engineers. You will need to be a confident contributor to a product development team, coming up with innovative and creative ideas as well as having a disciplined customer-centred approach.
The requirements are:
- At least a 2.1 degree in human factors engineering (or similar) from a world class university
- In depth understanding of formative and summative usability
- Exposure to analysis techniques used in clinical environments
- Commercial experience in an R&D role dealing with high-precision electro-mechanical systems
- Knowledge and experience of applying and integrating IEC62366 and HE-75 standards into the product development process
- Design of complex systems using CAD e.g. SolidWorks
- Strong interpersonal, team and communication skills.
Contact us now for full details of this exciting and worthwhile opportunity, where you could be working alongside an enthused and dedicated development team in a great working environment.
Keywords: HF, formative and summative usability studies, medical device development, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.