Software Test Engineer (23468)
A top Cambridge ISV specialising in expert software for mechanical engineers is seeking a Software Test Engineer with manual and automated testing expertise.
Your CV will show your:
- Good degree in a relevant technical subject
- Experience and interest in manual, exploratory testing using your own creativity to find and reproduce intricate problems
- Experience and interest in automated testing using a mainstream programming language (beyond VB, and not via Selenium, QTP etc.); areas of interest include unit testing, smoke testing, performance testing and load testing
- An understanding of Agile development, use of issue trackers (e.g. Jira, TFS) and source control (e.g. Git, Subversion)
- Numeracy, good communication skills, and enthusiasm for software testing as a discipline
The successful candidate will join a respected company with a global client base, working on advanced software systems used by skilled professionals. Their central Cambridge offices are convenient for transport links. This role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If you’d like to be considered, do send your CV directly to ECM Selection – we read every CV, can only put forward the top few candidates, but would be keen to hear from you.
Keywords: software testing, Agile, automated, manual, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.