QA Engineer (Healthcare Software) (23488)
Our client is a dedicated scientific team that develops analytical software tools for healthcare applications. This highly regulated sector demands strict standards requirements and this company exceeds expectations.
Their products are both desktop and web-based applications that allow users to visualise and analyse complex statistical data to aid in the diagnosis and research in human health. They are looking for a bright QA Engineer to join them and take a leading role in maintaining their high standards through manual and automated testing.
- Degree qualified in a STEM subject.
- Industry experience with software test methodologies including manual, automated and regression testing.
- Strong attention to detail, methodical approach to problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Software coding in Python or C#, ideally for automated test scripts. Some SQL knowledge would be useful.
- Use of Selenium and TestStack.White would be desirable. General version control knowledge is expected.
It should be noted that software testing is not an after-thought with this company. Quality assurance and adhering to best practises is central to their product development. They are particularly keen on people with experience with ISO:9001 and ISO:13485 certification.
In return, you can expect an excellent remuneration package including performance bonus and company share options.
Scientific Applications, Manual / Automated, Python / C#, SQL, ISO 13485, Selenium
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.