Senior Technical Consultant (23513)
With this dynamic company who are well positioned to be world beaters in their specialist area.
Due to growth and following significant investment, they are now looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to lead the implementation of their sound recognition software onto their customers’ devices.
You’ll be the customer-facing subject matter expert on the implementation of our client’s innovative embedded software technology:
- Educating customers at a range of levels from developers through to product owners
- Providing pre-sales technical consultancy to sales prospects
- Helping with third-line support of existing customers
- Building and managing a small technical consulting team
Ideally your experience will include:
- Line management experience in a technical consulting environment
- Programming experience in C or Python
- Development under Linux
- Experience of working with consumer electronics
You’ll have excellent communication, management and problem-solving skills. You’ll need a full driving licence and the ability to travel internationally, sometimes at short notice. An interest in audio/sound would be a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join an already successful company with strong backing and a big potential for further growth. The successful Senior Technical Consultant will receive an attractive package appropriate to qualifications and experience.
Contact ECM now for full details of this exciting new opportunity.
Keywords:, Senior Technical Consultant, team leading, embedded, C, Python, Linux, software development, embedded systems, audio, sound, international travel, Cambridge