Business Development Manager (SW / Automotive) (23617)
Established over 20 years ago, our client has emerged from start-up beginnings to a market leader and key partner for many of their customers. Their technology has impacted multinationals as well as domestic markets, and more recently have worked with the automotive sector.
To continue and build on their success, they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work within their automotive division. The role would cover all aspects including partnerships, account managing, channel sales and OEM deal-making. As part of the role, some travel is expected (Europe, Japan, China and the US).
- Technical degree holder with relevant commercial experience in consultative sales in a technology business sector.
- Experience with technology licensing and contract negotiations.
- Empathy, problem solving, and communication skills are expected.
- Past experience working in business development in the software or automotive sectors.
- Ideally worked with companies in Europe, Far East Asia and US.
- Spanish, French, German, Japanese or Chinese language skills would be beneficial.
The role is based out of their central Cambridge offices. Interested applicants should apply with their CV and any additional relevant information. Compensation includes generous benefits.
Software / Technology, Sales, Negotiations, Business Development, Partnerships, Licensing, Communications, Worldwide travel.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.