Mechanical Technician (23620)
Based in purpose built workshops, our client is looking for a bright personable Mechanical Technician to work within a small development team who design medical devices. Due to rapid turnover of projects, the workshop team needs to produce a high quality of work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
As a Mechanical Technician you will possess a full range of machine-shop skills and the ability to fabricate complex mechanical parts in both plastics and metals. In addition to this you will have:
- Significant hands-on experience in assembling complex precision electro-mechanical products.
- Experienced in interpreting CAD data.
- Ability to perform basic testing and problem solving.
- Ability to work accurately to procedures that meet high standards of quality.
- Good communication skills and relationship with design and development engineers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this leading development company and work on the production of complex products. The successful candidate would be rewarded with an excellent remunerations package.
Keywords: Fabrication, milling, R&D workshop, instruments / devices; Electro-Mechanical; Testing, Manufacturing, ISO, Royston / Herts.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.