Principal Embedded & Electronics Engineer (23630)
Does your skillset span embedded software, digital electronics and imaging/video technology? This role may be for you if you have significant development experience and you enjoy taking a lead on problem solving, networking with peers in industry, and prototyping new products. You will also help out senior software and hardware engineers, offering your expertise and advice.
- An understanding of modern image and video codecs (e.g. H.265, VP9, MPEG-4)
- To keep up to date with the latest developments in standards
- Commercial experience distributed between embedded / firmware development and digital electronics design
- Good communication skills and an interest in internal and external liaison
- A good degree in a technical subject from a top university
Your commercial experience will include C / C++ development, potentially for ARM SoCs; schematics capture and PCB layout; and the capability to review, and advise on, complex designs in both hardware and software.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.