Manufacturing Engineer (23657)
A top UK product company is seeking an experienced manufacturing engineer to work closely with development teams through the full product lifecycle. Manufacturing is UK based and includes high value, low volume precision electro-mechanical systems.
- Be the diplomatic voice of manufacturing with development, but very much make yourself heard and facilitate a good dialogue around Design for Manufacture.
- Be keen to work across the full lifecycle from concept to delivery.
- Produce BOM and cost estimates, with suppliers, implement Lean Manufacturing methods, take responsibility for quality and look toward continuous improvement.
- Have a proven track record (at least several years) in a similar role, working on high value, low volume, products. Ideally in the scientific sector.
- Have a good degree in a related subject, or exceptional experience.
Experience with the following is beneficial: 3D CAD, PCB design, ERP systems, Lean Six Sigma, electro-mechanical systems, optics, advanced supply chain management (event/flow based modelling).
In return you will receive a highly competitive package with excellent benefits in this full time role just south of Cambridge.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.