This company excels in large-scale data analysis and prediction, utilising modern software tools and novel advances in machine learning and AI. Their software is used in high-profile applications worldwide, and has been instrumental in highly competitive fields, including the fast-paced world of Formula 1 or the WRC.
Seeking to stay at the leading edge of their field, they’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their Cambridge-based team. They specialise in deep learning AI approaches, applying modern techniques and toolsets to analyse complex events in real-time for effective strategy planning.
Candidate CVs should closely match the following experience:
- a Master’s (2.1 or above) or even a PhD from a highly-ranked university in mathematics, statistics, data science, or related discipline;
- practical experience in large-scale data analysis and predictive modelling – you’ll be happy handling unstructured multivariate data coming in at bandwidths of 100 Mbps or more;
- excellent knowledge of software tools (Python, Java, SAS, R), machine learning libraries (Weka, TensorFlow, scikit-learn) and databases (SQL / NoSQL);
- expertise in testing hypotheses, drawing actionable conclusions and communicating / visualising these concisely to technical teams;
- any experience in human behaviour / response modelling would be highly valued too.
On offer to the successful candidate will be a strong salary and remuneration package, coupled with opportunity to work in an exciting, technology-driven environment. Based in modern and comfortable offices just outside Cambridge, this is a superb opportunity for a capable data scientist to expand their skillset further and contribute to fast-paced high-profile markets worldwide. Apply now for more details of this fantastic role
Keywords: big data, machine learning, AI, algorithms, Python, Java, Weka, NoSQL, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.