family-friendly company, “green field” development, collaboration, work-life balance
If you’re a skilled developer looking for a lasting career with a family friendly business, this could be the role for you.
Based just outside Cambridge, this company have a good pedigree and a long history as a small, highly skilled and successful business. Their highly-regarded expert systems allow people and companies to take a scientific view of complex decisions for new and ongoing ventures.
You will need:
- A good degree in computer science or a related subject from a top university
- Commercial experience in C# with a sound knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Expertise with ASP.NET, ideally ASP.NET MVC and Razor
- A good grasp of software architecture w.r.t the server side expert system
- An interest in and the ability to provide a high quality user experience, taking input from colleagues and customers
- A collaborative outlook, and the desire to find a long term role with a friendly, successful company
As well as a competitive salary and package, the company is family friendly and supportive of its staff. They offer the feel of a family business, and theirs is not a corporate culture. They offer a good work life balance. This is a full time role, and requires full existing permission to live and work in the UK.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.