Our client’s team of talented software developers and machine learning researchers are working on revolutionary software within artificial intelligence. With the complexity of multiple development languages and platforms, they seek an experienced Software Build Engineer to develop and improve the build system and support the software teams in its use. The wider technical skills of the Software Build System Engineer are more important than experience with particular tools.
- Degree from a top world-ranked university, preferably in computer science
- Experience developing continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Experience in developing high quality software and enthusiasm for continual improvement
- Experience with large scale server deployments
- Team player who collaborates well with software developer
The client is based in attractive offices in a central Cambridge location. The software engineers are provided with the best tools for a productive environment as well as the opportunity for further training and development.
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer with flexibility around working hours.
Keywords: Continuous Integration, Deployment Pipeline, C++, Python, Jenkins, Ansible, Next Generation, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.